DATA POLICY TEXT
- We at CForce4.me and affiliated companies are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
- Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit CForce4.me Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
- If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please contact us or write to us at the address below with such request. We will respond to any requests without undue.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms, and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and help us create a more useful and easy to use site. Google Analytics uses several small text files called ‘cookies’ which are saved on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. The data collected is completely anonymous and does not store any personal details.
The information, collected by Google through the use of the cookie (including your IP address), is used to analyse how visitors make use of the website and allows CForce4.me to gather statistical information such as website activity, visitor numbers, popular pages etc.
If you would like to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics you can use the opt out tool at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- CForce4.me does not sell any Personal Data gathered from individual survey respondents and does not share any Personal Data with third parties for their own marketing purposes. Personal Data collected by CForce4.me is only disclosed to CForce4.me client or as directed by the client in accordance with the contractual relationship, or as otherwise set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- me may disclose Personal Data to business partners and subcontractors, as necessary in connection with the performance of requested services or solutions, or as otherwise appropriate in connection with a legitimate business need (i.e. when registering for a workshop, coaching, etc.). CForce4.me may also disclose Personal Data where required or permitted by law, or where CForce4.me believes that such disclosures are appropriate in connection with a law enforcement request.
- If you have provided Personal Data to us and wish to limit our use and disclosure of that data, you can contact us using our online contact page.
- Wherever your Personal Information may be held within CForce4.me or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. CForce4.me uses third-party auditors to verify the security of our systems.
- To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, CForce4.me wishes to keep this information up to date. Where we collect Personal Information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means for you to update or correct that Information. If for any reason your personal information is inaccessible, you may contact us and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES/ONWARD TRANSFER
- CForce4.me shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of CForce4.me ), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions:
- CForce4.me may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties in the event that such disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation, state, or another applicable jurisdiction;
- CForce4.me may disclose your contact information to third parties as appropriate for CForce4.me to make transmissions or deliveries to you;
- CForce4.me may disclose your personally-identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure; and
- CForce4.me may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bonafide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to CForce4.me .
- For instances where onward transfer does occur, BVC assures and takes responsibility that third parties properly process personal data of EU individuals received pursuant to Privacy Shield.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
- CForce4.me is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
- We are committed to privacy and are actively utilizing current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving area, and CForce4.me ‘s Web sites are constantly evolving to meet these demands.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
- Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations